Content Contribution Guidelines
CXO Magazine welcomes article pitches from industry professionals who wish to share their insights and opinions on any types of business topics.
The article shared will go through a review process. If accepted, they will be subject to revision by the CXO Magazine editorial staff.
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines before submitting your article.
- We do not republish any content already published
- We do not publish any controversial topics.
- All articles must be factual, insightful and vendor-neutral.
- We do not publish pieces that promote a particular company, product or service unless it is a sponsored content.
- All stories depend on some form of narrative structure, so please minimize the use of bulleted lists and only include any in the context of a composed article. Pieces in the style of “10 Reasons Why …” or “5 Things to Know About…” can work as well, as long as each item is detailed in a sentence form.
- Avoid the use of footnotes and legal citations.
- To avoid subjects we have already covered and frame a strong submission, please familiarize yourself with our existing site structure and archives before submitting an article or pitch.
- An ideal article length is 800 to 1,200 words.
- A short bio and 2 to 3 high-resolution pictures (JPEG format) of the author is required for our design team to choose to include in the article when publish Author’s short bio (150 to 250 words) and author’s 3 to 4 high-resolution Headshots & Full-Size Photographs (Format: JPEG, Dimensions: 2400 X 3000 Pixels, Resolution: 300 dpi) in professional attire is required for our design team to choose to include in the article when publish.
- All accepted articles will be published on our portal.
- Selected articles published on our portal will be posted on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram account
- Selected articles will be included in the upcoming issue of CXO Magazine
- Authors are free to share the published articles and posts within their circle.
- All articles and story pitches should be sent to [email protected] Author’s Name, LinkedIn profile link (mandatory), Author’s Email Address & Contact Number, Author’s Organization Name & Address must be included in the email. We will not respond to any communication if all the above requested details are not provided in the mail.